FSSAI FOOD LICENCE
What Is Included In Our Package?
- Eligibility Consultation
- Document Preparation
- Application Drafting
- Application Filing
- Government Fees
FSSAI FOOD LICENCE
FSSAI stands for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, As per The Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 no person shall commence or carry on any food business except getting itself enrolled under FSSAI.
Enrollment is further sub-divided into two categories on the basis of turnover
- FSSAI Registration – If turnover if less than 12lacs in a financial year
- FSSAI License – If turnover if more than 12 lacs in a financial year.
Therefore, any food manufacturing or processing or packaging or distributing entity is now required to obtain an FSSAI License or Registration.
A set procedure is defined under the act to apply for Food license, Application to commence a food business must be made to the FSSAI in the prescribed format. Based on the application and supporting documents, FSSAI will accord approval and this Registration/License needs to be renewed every year.
With Salahkari.com from anywhere in India, FSSAI license application code can be generated within 3 working days, Post which Food related work can be started in India and FSSAI registration/License will be made available within 60days(as per the standard procedure prescribed under this act).
FSSAI, however, issues three different types of food licenses which are:
- Central License
- State License
- Basic Registration
The three licenses, however, differ on the basis of the scale of operation of the food business which is being carried out. The following is the detailed information on the three food licenses.
- Blueprint/layout plan for the processing unit
- List of Equipment and Machinery
- List of food category desired to be manufactured
- Pesticide reduces report of water
For Manufacturing Units
- Cancelled cheque/Bank statement
- Electricity/Water bill(Business Place)
- Copy of Property paper(if owned property)
- Copy of Rent agreement (if rented property)
- Form IX:Nomination of Persons by a Company along with the Board resolution